18.42 acres in Lemhi County, Idaho
Fourth of July Creek, Salmon, Idaho 83467
Details for Fourth of July Creek
|Address:Fourth of July Creek||City:Salmon||State:Idaho|
|Property ID: 866039|
Description of Fourth of July Creek
SECLUDED PROPERTY! Build the home of your dreams on this acreage and enjoy glorious views high above and overlooking the Fourth of July Drainage and the Salmon River Canyon. Bighorn Ranch is one of 16 exclusive Elk Mountain Ranch acreages for sale on the Fourth of July Creek Valley, just 20 minutes north of Salmon, Idaho in Lemhi County. Enjoy year-round recreation right out your back door including hunting, fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing.
* Building Site Elevation 4400'
* BORDERS public US Forest Service Land
* Recorded water rights
* Septic is approved along with roads and utilities in place up to property line
* Sensible Protective Covenants preserve the beauty of the area and the property values
* Easy year round access to Hwy 93
* Year around (abundant) wildlife habitat including elk, deer, moose and mountain sheep
* Just 10 minutes to the Famous Salmon River for whitewater rafting and fishing
* Close to Lost Trail Powder Mountain Ski Resort for fabulous downhill skiing
* Golfing, the Arts, shopping and restaurants just minutes away!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.